At Lane Financial Management Ltd, our values are the guiding principles that shape every aspect of our work. As a chartered financial planning practice, we are deeply committed to upholding these core values in all our interactions and endeavours:
- Integrity: our employees must have a strong moral compass that is centred around acting in the best interests of our clients.
- Excellence: we believe that excellence and quality should shine through every touchpoint we have with our clients.
- Simplicity: We are strong believers in jargon free communications, making it easy for everyone to understand the financial services world.
- Transparency: our communications with clients will be honest and transparent, especially where fees are concerned.
- Continuous improvement: we believe that education is a continuous process, and by continuing this journey our clients benefit from the best competent advice possible.
We have one goal. To make finance simple, digestible and enjoyable.
We understand that financial planning is a complex and burdensome task for many individuals and therefore we aim to take the Jargon out of financial planning.
We Feel You Have A Right To:
- Objective advice
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Staff who are competent, courteous and act with integrity at all times
- Staff who are professional and diligent
- A transparent cost structure
What You Can Do For Us:
In order that we can best serve you, we would ask you to:
- Respond promptly to our communication, where possible, and let us have the information we require, when we need it.
- Communicate your views frankly, courteously, openly and let us know as soon as possible if anything is not as you would expect from us, or if our service falls below the standards that you would expect.